It turns out you CAN have it all. The Lodge at Crossroads offers quiet lakeside living with easy access to a thriving metropolis, making for the perfect combination of city and country lifestyles. Nestled along the water in picturesque Cary, North Carolina, The Lodge at Crossroads features sophisticated interiors and amenities to suit the most distinctive tastes.
Cary, a suburb of Raleigh, offers a plethora of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Residents of The Lodge enjoy shopping at nearby Crossroads Plaza, which includes more than 60 stores and over a dozen dining options. Music lovers can see their favorite artists at Booth Amphitheater. This venue draws the biggest names in show business and is less than 10 minutes away. The Lodge is also just 15 minutes from Downtown Raleigh, which opens up a world of activities only found in a large city.
While at home, residents take advantage of luxury amenities such as a dog park, charming picnic areas, a resort style pool, and easy access to a large lake with scenic paths.
- Large lake with walking trail
- Resort-style pool
- Club house with TV, billiards and Wi-Fi
- Business center with hi-speed Internet
- 24 hour fitness center with free Wi-Fi
- Dog park
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Direct-access and detached garages
- On-site maintenance and management
- Spacious, thoughtfully designed floor plans
- Private balcony or patio
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathrooms with large soaking tub
- Built-in workspace and bookcases
- Washer/dryer connections
- Ample closet and storage space
- Wood-style plank flooring
- Crown moulding and high ceilings
- Premium suites are available
The Lodge at Crossroads is a shining example of the excellence that Morguard strives for. Morguard is committed to providing a superior living experience in our owned and managed apartment homes. If you know someone who would love a Morguard home, feel free to fill out the contact form. To learn more about our residential communities across North America, visit Morguard Apartments.